[THIN] Printing performance

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:00:11 -0700

H iAll,

One of my remote users is experiencing very slow printing.  The printer is
locally attached to her pc.  I switched to the universal driver about the
same time that this started occurring.  Is there a way to imporve UPD
performance?    Her printer is an HP4000.  I could always load it onto the
server, but I prefer to use UPD when possible.

adam