[THIN] Printing in FR3

  • From: "Philip Walley" <philip.walley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:45:02 -0600

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this. I am running Xp FR3 on a win2K
box. I have seen print jobs for documents that were no larger than 5MBs on the
server grow to 500MBs by the time it gets to the client print spooler. Anyone
know how to correct this issue?
Philip Walley
Sr. Network Engineer
Consultrix Technologies
Memphis, TN.
(901) 383-1300

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com