[THIN] Re: Printing help - Autocreate

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <PIGNATUSHA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:55:30 -0500

I did not work with PS 3.0 ( only XP and PS4.) but hope this helps...

Check policies applied to these users,
Check Compatibility list if the drivers are allowed (they can be installed but
not allowed) - that's usually under Printer Management
Check Event Log

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator