[THIN] Printing & RDP

  • From: "Petitti, Bruno" <bpetitti@xxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:46:56 -0400

We have a Windows 2003 machine with Metaframe XPa FR3 and have run into a
most particular problem.

When I user tries to print in any application, it works fine but if an IT
admin attaches to the server with RDP, all printing stops on the box. The
print job is held in the auto created client printer and never goes away
unless you stop/start the spooler service, then log off with the RDP
connection.

I know we can use ICA client to connect to the server, but this is just
happening to one server in our Farm.

Any ideas?

Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com