[THIN] Re: Printing Issues

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:44:51 -0700

You might want to check your physical security; we have heard many such
reports of printers escaping when users aren't looking :-)  (just kidding)

What did you upgrade to exactly? How is printing configured? (auto-create,
native, UPD, etc)

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453