[THIN] Printing Issues

  • From: "Luchette, Jon" <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:10:50 -0400

Hello -

We have 6 Metaframe XPe boxes running FR3 w/sp4 on 2003 sp1.  We are a
hospital and the main application that we run is called Meditech Magic.
Prior to today the servers were Windows 2000 Servers running the same
version of Metaframe.  We upgraded today.  Now we are having a couple of
printing issues from within our Meditech application running over Citrix
on these new boxes.

Specifically, when people try to print to their local printer from
Meditech some are receiving the following error message:

"Pass-thru printing aborted due to printer escape errors"

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jon