[THIN] Printing Attachment problem

  • From: "Scott Wetherell" <swetherell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:17:14 -0500

We have a Metraframe XP on Windows2000 server.
We are running the newest version of Pegasus Mail v. 4.02
When trying to print an Attachment from Pegasus at remote location or
anywhere now,
Printer never prints, and Printer queue shows item:
c:\Docume~1\Gmc\Locals~1\Temp\2\WPM$1E6...
J. Scott Wetherell, IT Manager
Integra Kentucky & S. Indiana
3703 Taylorsville Rd.
Louisville, KY 40220
Ph. 502-452-1543
Fax 502-451-3657
swetherell@xxxxxxx

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79