[THIN] Re: Printing

  • From: "Paul DeHaan" <wppad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:43:56 -0500

The case sensitivity has caught me a few times too.  That's why I always pull
up printcfg on their machine to see the exact spacing, spelling, and case.  If
you don't find anything there you might try bypassing the CMC GUI and make a
manual entry in the wtsuprn.inf file and see if that changes things.  I've
never gotten around to switching to the GUI, so I'm not sure whether it or the
wtsuprn.inf file would take precedence.

Paul

>>> Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx 01/19/04 03:47PM >>>
Check the spelling[1] VERY carefully - I had problems with a canon bubblejet
that turned out to be an extra space in the Win9.x driver name.

-Ec
1 Including the case IE BubbleJet is not the same as Bubblejet