[THIN] Re: Printers not autocreating

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:47:01 -0700 (PDT)

Also if your on R03, have a look at PSE400R03W2K3059. Ive started testing it
today, as it contains the following fix

Autocreated printers created using the legacy naming style might not be deleted
when a session is terminated. The issue occurs if the Print Spooler and Citrix
Print Manager Service restart while a session is active on the server.

This is possible for us as we use the old style naming convention, and we also
have our spooler/print manager set to restart on crashing, so we never quite
know when they crash. Initial testing has been positive.