[THIN] Re: Printers disappearing and sometimes coming back

  • From: Chris Grecsek <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:51:57 -0700

We use Tricerat's Screwdrivers. Upon installation 98% of all printing issues
went away. Massive improvement. Citrix printing = not so good.

* My name is Chris Grecsek and I approve this message.

PS - ...sorry got a little carried away with all these political ads on TV
these days! ;)

chris grecsek | centered networks | t:415-294-7776 | m:415-420-3397 |
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>