[THIN] Re: Printers disappearing Citrix 4.0 w/ R03

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 16:27:53 -0500

I assume you have print drivers installed. Run the stressprinters tool from
Citrix. I have found that almost every driver available on HP's website is
suspect.

If you have nothing but PCs, consider using the UPD exclusively and avoiding
the installation of drivers on the Citrix Presentation Servers.