[THIN] Re: PrinterCleanup

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:42:09 -0400

To delete all client printer mappings for all WinStations that should
not be there (for example, user A has logged off but his client printers
are still mapped), use the following command:

chgcdm /delete_client_printers

Administrators must use this command to delete client printers for all
WinStations. If a regular user issues this
command, client printer mappings are deleted only for that user.

http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?externalID=CTX055825

--thanks to Joe Shonk

Brian Claus

  _____