[THIN] Printer sutocreation trouble after part-upgraded farm

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:23:52 -0000

I've recently upgraded about half of my servers from PS3 to W2K3 to
PS3/2005.04 to W2K3 SP1. I stopped the upgrade after a couple of printing
problems were found in our main application but today I'm having all sorts
of printer autocreation issues across the whole farm.

Could this be related to the half-upgraded farm status?