[THIN] Printer still going offline randomly after pse400w2k3r05

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 03:13:17 -0800 (PST)

Our busiest printer kept going offline with the symptomns excatly described in
PS4 R05, as per below

Printers might go off-line at random while print jobs are still pending.
[From PSE400W2K3R05][#178026]

Ive applied R05 but were still having the same problem. Basically it gets to
about 70 jobs in the queue then goes offline. Has anyone had this issue and
managed to fix it before I start thinking about the Native Driver ?

Thanks

Andy