[THIN] Printer settings and PS4.0

  • From: "Jeff Matheis" <jmathei@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:56:40 -0500

Since upgrading to PS4.0 we are having issues with users network session
printers not pulling in the correct settings from the print server.  We
are running W2K3 with SP1 and PS4.0 with r01 and most of the latest
Citrix patches.  We did not have this problem when we were running
Citrix XP.  The printer configuration isn't correct if you run a direct
RDP connection to an application either.  So, that leads me to believe
either its a Windows problem or a flex profile problem.  Anyone out
there have any ideas?

Thanks

Jeff Matheis
Kimball International, Inc.