[THIN] Re: Printer setting

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:25:09 -0600

Thanks. that is what i was looking for. intersting part is that you can't
get to that if you run CMC on workstation.  It only shows up if you run it
on the server.  as far as i can tell anyway.  any ideas on this?

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445