[THIN] Re: Printer mappings

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen D" <SRaffens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 15:29:40 -0400

Hi Jason,

You shouldn't have to add the Kyocera driver to Citrix. Just do the
following.

1. Log on to the print server with admin priv.
2. Install a new HP LJ 4 and point it to the same IP address as the
Kyocera.
3. Share the new HP with a similar name as the Kyocera.
4. Tell your users to use the HP printer from Citrix and the Kyocera
printer from their PC.

Steve Raffensberger

Sovereign Bank
Enterprise Network Services