[THIN] Printer default not set

  • From: "Angela Smith" <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 08:10:18 +1000

Hi

We have an issue where Lotus Notes intermittently does not select the correct default Printer. It will always default to any local Printer on the Citrix Server - ie Microsoft Document Image Writer. The clients Printers are autocreated and are in the Printer drop down list but the default is incorrect. I have tried deleting Terminal Server profiles and upgrading the ICA client to no avail. Still defaults to Microsoft Document Image Writer.

Has anyone seen this before? All other applications in the same session are OK. The correct default Printer is set in all applications except Lotus Notes. We use Lotus Notes client 6.5.4. We cannot upgrade the Lotus Notes client to see if a newer version fixes this issue. Any ideas??

Thanks
Ang

Advertisement: What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife free. http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT