[THIN] Re: Printer Recommendation

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:50:21 -0400

MessageI've had good luck with the Brother HL1440 Laser printer. I remap it to
an HP6L inside of Citrix. I let them use whatever driver it came with on their
desktops. It works great and is very inexpensive.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice
(727) 536-7168 x245 direct