[THIN] Re: Printer Problems

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:30:05 -0000

        Thanks JOhn,

        Got the issue sorted ,

        Soloution was to remove all printer drivers from the citrix
server and andd them again from the print server.

        For some reason the new driver updated a number of .BUD files on
the printer server, but when the driver was added to the citrix server
the old versions of these files were not updated.

        So the user couldnt add any of these printers that those files
were assoiated with.

        Ron