[THIN] Re: Printer Problems

  • From: "Murphy, Brian" <bmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:39:16 -0500

I believe you stated the printer was networked... If so is it a DN series.
I believe on this model you need to modify the properties on the printer to
reflect DN.  For example,  Start - Settings - Printers - Right click printer
- Properties - Configure Tab - Set this to 5000 DN.  This change would force
the second tray to appear appropriately on Terminal Server.  I have seen
this issue with the 4000TN series and the PCL 6 driver.