[THIN] Re: Printer Driver Mapping

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:35:01 -0500

Stupid Citrix error, at least on the version I'm on (XPe SP1)

I enforce the policy that as soon as someone comes along with an upper/lower
case printer, those without need to change their printer driver...  CMC will
not allow for the entry of both.

I've successfully modified drivers to change the case of the driver on the
client to get around this.

You could probably manually update the WTSPRNT.INF files to do both, but
I've not tried it, and it kind of defeats the purpose.

- Bob Coffman