[THIN] Printer Driver Mapping

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:48:51 -0500

In the CMC, Printer Driver Mapping. I have an HP printer that I'm
trying to map. The CMC claims that I already have the driver mapped. I
do, however the case of the letters "HP" are different. Does the
driver mapping now ignore case, or is this a stupid Citrix error? The
printers are;

hp officejet 7100 series    =    HP DeskJet 1200C
HP officejet 7100 series    =     HP DeskJet 1200C

It lets me add the 1st one, when I try to add the second one, I get
the error.

Thanks,
Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice
(727) 536-7168 x245 direct
(727) 538-9089 fax
www.arhomes.com

This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint .Print Server Engine
Thinprint can help you save money, protect resources,
simplify administration, save time and increase
flexibility by solving all of your printing needs.
http://www.thinprint.com