[THIN] Re: Print spooler crashing after update

  • From: "White, Collin" <cwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:28:03 -0500

Yeah, that does not seem to be the issue.  It happens directly after the
printers are updated.  In the System log it goes like this, printer files
are updated ( I am assuming by Metaframe, although the event says System and
Print, it does not refer to Meataframe) and then the print spooler crashes.

Collin