[THIN] Print problem after MF XPe to PS4 upgrade

  • From: Jonny Tobiassen <jonny.tobiassen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30-Oct-2006 11:40:47 CET

Hello all,

After upgrade from MF XPe FR3 to PS 4.0 print is not working very well. OS
is Windows 2000 SP4.
Users can not print to certain network printers, even correct driver is on
server and is present in CMC - Printer Management - Drivers.
I then tried to update one printer driver and now suddenly logon to that
server fails. Logon hangs on 'Running Logon Scripts'.

I dont understand why print suddenly is messed up after upgrade.
Anyone else had theese issues?
And what can I do?

best regards,
tobias

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by The
MailScanner at Halogaland IKT Senter, www.hikt.no, and is believed to be clean.