[THIN] Re: Print drivers

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <Pavlo.Ignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:34:12 -0400

In terms of drivers your best bet is to upgrade to PS4. The PS4
universal print driver is working for most of the printers.

I believe PS3 still use the PCL universal driver that is not so
"universal".

If this is not an option consider mapping client print drivers to
trusted drivers on servers.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator