[THIN] Re: Print driver clean up on XenApp

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 09:14:35 +1000

Why not just use Citrix print detective form one location and delete required
printer drivers off all Citrix
servers. This has a GUI or command line options and can be used in a script as
per the video below.

This is a brilliant tool.

There is a great video on how to use it here:

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX129573

Download it from here:

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX116474

Can be used on x64 or x86