[THIN] Re: Print Problems with Citrix 1.0 XP and Eltron TLP2742

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:54:43 -0400

On a Windows 98 computer, it does not have to be full to cause problems.
Are there any files in that directory with a tmp extension?  What type
of printer did you tell the client that the printer is?  We set ours up
as a Generic / Text Only printer.  I have had to set Windows 98
computers up to print directly to the printer, in some cases.