[THIN] Print Driver for Canon i6100

  • From: "Tom Flanagan" <tflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:37:35 +0800

Hi All

I have a site that has a small A3 Canon i6100 printer.  I want to
install a driver for this printer on the citrix farm.  There aren't any
Win2k3 drivers for this device. Only XP. I can't find anything on a
compatibility list for printer driver mapping either.

Should I just install the XP driver on the win2K3 terminal server. Worst
I can do is blue screen.

Rgds

Tom

Disclaimer:
material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this
message is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail or telephone +61 8 9388 2655 and
destroy the original message. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of the company.