[THIN] Re: Preventing users from using Save AS in Nfuse 1.7

  • From: Frank Monroe <Frank.Monroe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:54:06 -0500

It was very useful to disable this.  The problem isn't the ticket, its the
fact that the IP address of the least loaded server is hard coded in the ICA
file.  If users save this to their desktop, eventually you have users
attaching to the server rather than the farm.  And, when a server is down,
the shortcut no longer functions.

It was easy to disable this with Project Columbia.  I sure whish I knew a
method to do this under Nfuse 1.7.