[THIN] Re: Presentation Server 4.0

  • From: "Allen, Christine" <Christine.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:10:26 -0400

Thanks.

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Toby
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:08 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Presentation Server 4.0

I don't think many Christine.

I have a server acting as a license server and a web server
I then have a number of application servers, two of which also function as
web servers. If this is going into a production environment, I would
seriously recommend trying to obtain a second server. Secondly, you could
use this server as the application server, and maybe purchase a lower
specification box to act as your licensing/web server.

All the best,

On 3/14/07, Allen, Christine <Christine.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Christine.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

I'm building a new farm and am only allowed one server.  How many folks have
the licensing, web and presentation server all installed on one box?

Christine Allen
Systems Engineer
Electric Insurance Company
75 Sam Fonzo Drive