[THIN] Re: Presentation Server 4 tips and tweaks?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:06:31 -0700 (PDT)

Ron Oglesby has a spreadsheet of them at http://www.ronoglesby.com  Direct link
http://www.ronoglesby.com/downloads/2003ostips.xls

Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
Citrix Technology Professional
Provision Networks VIP
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Terminal Services Downloads: http://www.thinhelp.com

----- Original Message ----
From: Matthew McComas <mmccomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 5:09:11 PM
Subject: [THIN] Presentation Server 4 tips and tweaks?

OK, so I’m building the first server in my new farm that will be Server 2003
Terminal Servers and Presentation Server 4.  I’ve been in Citrix for a long
time, and remember back in the day there was a tweaks document you could get on
the web which would simply list off any and all required reg tweaks for a
Citrix environment for profiles, appearance, performance, etc., etc.  I know
some of those type documents have morphed into things like MIAB and the
like….however, it would still be nice to have a condensed list of important reg
keys to set for a new farm and any gotchas w/out having to pilfer through a
300+ page PDF file.  Any suggestions or links you could refer me to?

Thanks,
MM