[THIN] Re: "Pre-Create" Office 2003 Profiles

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:00:29 +0300

Can't be done unless you use a third party or script it.  We run outlook with
the importprf switch and hide the lauching of outllook.  Then after the profile
exixts we kill outlook.  If user has allready run outlook our script does not
try and recreate the profile.

The best fix is outlook 2007 and exchange 2007 where all this rubbish finally
goes away.