[THIN] Re: Powerfuse?

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:34:27 +0100

Guido,

I rather not have you play this game on the internet....I merely give my
opinion about powerfuse....
These issues have been addressed to your support desk..I don't know if =
any
ID was recorded, I haven't kept track of them.

The mail you sent me at the office tells you know of the issues I =
presented
and that the stressing issues can be resolved by changing some value. It
also says that the other issue of the messed profile will be fixed in =
the
next release.

For the record we are a RES reseller....so I don't understand why you =
are so
against me sharing my experience with others???=20

Greetings
Rob Beekmans