[THIN] Re: Powerfuse?

  • From: "Guido Meulendijks" <G.Meulendijks@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:02:04 +0100

Rob,

I have forwarded these issues to our support department and asked if
anyone had ever heard of these issues or that they are reported as
calls.=20

We have none such calls as this moment. I can only find one call ID:
200214 in the support database linking to your name but has nothing to
do with the described problems it is just a question about PowerFuse
usage.

Customer satisfaction is RES first priority and therefore I would
suggest talking to our support staff  to get these issues -if existing-
resolved.

For your convenience the email address of our support department:
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards,
Guido Meulendijks

Van: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens