[THIN] Re: PowerPoint

  • From: "Lutz, Ken" <KLUTZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:15:24 -0800

There is a transform file for Office 2000 Terminal Server.  I'd start with that
and use the Office 2000 distribution kit (I've forgotten the 'official' name of
it), and then modify the transform file to install just PowerPoint.  With this
you will be able to tell it to keep PowerPoint 97.  In order to keep PowerPoint
97 you will want to change the default folder location of Office 2000.  We
changed c:\program files\Microsoft office (the default location for both 97 and
2000) to c:\program files\Microsoft office 2000.  This way we could keep each
product separate.

Hope this helps.

Ken ...