[THIN] Post Script Viewer

  • From: Jonathan.Carr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:55:42 -0000

** Before acting on this email, or any attachments, you are advised to read
Alsters Kelley's disclaimer at the end of this email **

Hi all,

I'm after a good (and free) Post Script viewer for TS 2003 (no Citrix). I've
tried GSView but their is a reg fee which the powers that be are not willing
to stump up.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Cheers,

Jon............

** Disclaimer **

This electronic message contains information from Alsters Kelley, which may
be privileged and confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify us by telephone immediately on 0870 774
5400.

Whilst we have taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that this e-mail
and attachments are virus free, we cannot accept liability for any damage
sustained. We advise you, as the recipient, to run your own virus check
before opening any attachments.