[THIN] Re: Post SP4 rollup

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:33:32 -0700

I have installed ALL BUT 824679 & 828603.  I have ran into the
"UNKNOWN HARD ERROR" and "Insufficient server resources" messages
with both of these hotfixes installed.  If you have installed these
hotfixes, and are experiencing this issue, you can remove both of
them and the issue does go away (well, from my testing that is).

As it has been stated before:  install hotfixes that apply to you.
TEST, TEST, and TEST