[THIN] Possible to start a Citrix session from within a Citrix session?

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:40:36 -0000

Here's a thing. One of my users want to start a Citrix session on a
completely different farm (in another country, as it happens) from within a
Citrix session on our farm. I've tried executing the .ica file in question
from a session and it is unable to contact the remote farm. the connection
happens immediately from a fat client session.

So, is this possible? If so, how? If not, why not?
TSE4 running MF 1.8FR1

Regards
Angus