[THIN] Re: Possible New Virus

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:21:08 -0400

getting hit hard here....597 stops it.  I've seen over 500+ stopped by
email virus filter in 10 mins.

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
 <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx