[THIN] Re: Port numbers

  • From: "BRUTON, Malcolm, FM" <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:06:47 -0000

I thought the ports should be the same for all citrix servers typically.  I
assume your dedicated server is actually also a citrix server?  I would
check to make sure all your citrix servers have the same port.  Sounds like
some are configured on a different port and this is when you get the error.
Use ctxxmlss to change the port or the CMC.  I recall a KB somewhere on this
problem.

Malcolm