[THIN] Port numbers

  • From: Greg Watts <cgwatts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:32:26 -0500

This might sound like a stupid question. I don't have much WI
experience but I am at a customers site and they are having a bunch of
"Metaframe Servers reporting a unspeciefid error" when they launch a
Full Desktop. I am asuming this is a problem with PN agent on the
server. They have a dedicated IIS 6.0 running on 2k3 and the web site
is using the default port of 80. Thet servers XML port is 8080. Is
this the recommended config? Any help would be great?

--
Greg Watts
cgwatts@xxxxxxxxx

410.274.3076 (cell)
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296