[THIN] Re: Policy woes

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:29:00 +1300

Check out MS KB 221833 to enable user environment debug logging. I haven't
used this in a while, but it does create a detailed log of the user's login
process. It could shed some light on your problem, although I can't see how
you would get only *part* of the policy on a given server.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;221833

JD