[THIN] Policy Template for ICA-Timeout Settings

  • From: "Daniel Schoppmann" <dschoppmann@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:32:16 +0100

Hi List

I am searching for the exact registry key for the ica-timeout setting for
"disconnected sessions" or even (this would be great) for a GPO-Template for
this setting.

Porpose:
So, instead of making the setting in the
"Citrix-Connection-Configuration-Utility" I want to deploy the setting with
a GPO,

Could someone help me ?

Ciao, Daniel

dschoppmann@xxxxxx
http://schoppmann.homedns.org/

Meeräckerstr. 24
68163 Mannheim

home: 0621/8191407
mobil:0172/6395617
so that I can make different settings for different groups of users.

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software
http://www.pearlsw.com