[THIN] Policies and content redirection

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin List <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:09:03 +0000

Right, this is driving me crazy now!

I originally set up a policy to enable content redirection (server to
client) and set a filter so it only applied to my machine, by client name.
That policy didnt seem to take effect til the server was restarted, and then
the policy worked great. However, it worked great for every user! So I
changed the filter to only apply to my clients IP, and yet it still applies
to everyone.

I've now disabled the policy, restarted the server last night and the damn
policy is still applying! Have I missed something fundamental here?? MPS3,
W2k3 - havent installed the equivalent MPS4 hotfix/update yet, though do
have the last rollup before that.

Andrew