[THIN] Re: Policies and Start Menu

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 23:08:08 +0100

I've done that before...it's doesn't query live with the server
location...but checks for updtes everytime they log on.

Grx
Rob

From: Rob Beekmans [mailto:robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Posted At: Monday, December 02, 2002 4:28 PM
Posted To: TheThin
Conversation: [THIN] Re: Policies and Start Menu
Subject: [THIN] Re: Policies and Start Menu

When you specify a alternate startmenu you also have to enable "Disable
common startmenu items"

Rx
Rob