[THIN] Re: PocketPC on thin client

  • From: "Spencer Sun" <ssun@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:34:34 -0600

That being said, I did have, exactly one time only, a weird thing happen.  I
was logged into the console of my MF server, which I use at home as my
primary desktop.  I was also in an ICA session from my laptop downstairs.
When I plaved my PPCPE into the USB cradle was connected to the MF server,
it synced with the TS session and not with the console.  I have NO idea how
or why that happened and have not been able to get it to do that again.  If
I can figure that out, maybe we might have something...

Spencer