[THIN] Re: Pn Agent Application Enumeration

  • From: "Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:59:47 -0600

Can the users term serv on to the box?  I had a problem with this when
we where trying to lock down our boxes.  I don't know if my memory is
exact, but it has something to do with who has rights to connect via XML
to the MetaFrame box.  You didn't happen to remove Log On Local rights
for the Users group, did you?  On the XML server/s list, users, by
default, need log on local.  Removed it and they can't enumerate apps -
they just get a white screen.

HTH,

Jennifer