[THIN] Re: Plotters

  • From: Lonnie Truskowski <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:35:45 -0500

We have an HP DesignJet 800 PS and a Xerox 8830 at our home office. The HP
is setup to be post script, both working withoust any problems.
At a remote office we have an HP DesignJet 1050c, GIS users hit it pretty
hard with large color map plotting. It has a postscript module but we have
had trouble with time-outs when trying to plot via post script. Have never
been able to figoure it out, we have just been using HPGL for that one.