[THIN] Re: Please help: no published apps will start from 2nd server in Farm

  • From: "drenning, bruce" <bdrenni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:52:53 -0400

Not yet.

After I installed XP on the 2nd server & added it to the farm, I =
published a few apps with the server =3D Citrix2 to test this new =
server. For example, I see 2 Notepad icons, "Notepad" and "Notepad-2" in =
my Program Neighborhood. Notepad points to server Citrix, Notepad-2 =
points to Citrix2.

As I said originally, I have published the desktops as well, "Citrix =
Desktop" and "Citrix2 Desktop". Citrix2 Desktop is the only thing =
working on the 2nd server right now. I'm absolutely baffled.